List of airports in Nepal
This is a list of airports in Nepal, sorted by location.
Nepal (Nepali: नेपाल), officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is bordered to the north by the People's Republic of China, and to the south, east, and west by the Republic of India. Nepal is divided into 14 administrative zones (अञ्चल, "anchal"), which are divided into 75 districts (जिल्ला, "jilla"). The country's only international airport, and the hub of all air service in the country, is Tribhuvan International Airport, which serves the nation's capital and the country's largest metropolitan city of Kathmandu.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Transport in Nepal
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VN - Nepal
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Nepal
- regional aviation chart
- Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal (CAAN)
- Nepal Domestic Flight Ticketing
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Nepal". UN/LOCODE 2006-2. UNECE. 2007-04-30. - includes IATA codes
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Nepal - IATA and ICAO codes
- World Aero Data: Nepal - ICAO codes and coordinates
- Pilot Friend dot Com & Google Earth used to find misplaced airports and make more accurate airport locations, where there was no Official CAAN location to be found.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 11/6/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.