List of airports in Cambodia
This is a list of airports in Cambodia, sorted by location. Cambodia has only 3 major operating airports with commercial flights. The State Secretariat of Civil Aviation oversees the operations of all airports in Cambodia.
Cambodia, officially the Kingdom of Cambodia, is a country in Southeast Asia that borders Thailand to the west and northwest, Laos to the north and Vietnam to the east and southeast. In the south it faces the Gulf of Thailand. Phnom Penh is the capital and largest city. Siem Reap, a city located near the famed ruins of Angkor Wat is the gateway to the Angkor region, and is Cambodia's main destination for tourism. Battambang, the largest city in western Cambodia, is known for its rice production and Sihanoukville, a coastal city, is the primary sea port.
A fourth international airport in Koh Kong Province was announced in September 2016.
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- List of airlines of Cambodia
- Transport in Cambodia
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VD - Cambodia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Cambodia
- Cambodian airports and airfields
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Cambodia". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- World Aero Data: Airports in Cambodia
- Great Circle Mapper: Airports in Cambodia