List of airports in Syria
Syria, officially the Syrian Arab Republic, is a country in Western Asia, bordering Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea to the west, Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Jordan to the south, and Israel to the southwest. Its capital city is Damascus
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Name||Location served||Governorate||Held by||ICAO||IATA||Utilization||Helipads||Runways||Shelters||Squadrons||Coordinates|
|Al Thaurah Airfield||Al Thaurah||Deir ez-Zor||none||SOR||Utility||0||2||0||0||34°23′25″N 040°09′08″E / 34.39028°N 40.15222°E|
|Fiq/Al Al Airfield||Fiq & Al ‘Al||Quneitra||OS73||none||Public||0||1||0||0||32°47′12″N 35°43′05″E / 32.78667°N 35.71806°E|
| Tabqa Airport
(Al-Tabqa Air Base)
|0||1||18||?||35°45′17″N 38°34′01″E / 35.75472°N 38.56694°E|
- List of Syrian Air Force bases
- List of airports by ICAO code: O#OS - Syria
- List of Syrian Air Force squadrons
- Transport in Syria
- Syrian Air Force
- Military of Syria
- Al-Dumayr Military Airport
- Wikipedia: WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Syria
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Syrian Arab Republic (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08.
- Airports in Syria World Aero Data
- Syrian Arab Air Force Global Security
- Syrian Arab Air Force Scramble
- Syrian Army captures Palmyra Airbase in blitz offensive – Map update
- "Russia building airstrip in Syria's Latakia: Russia has reportedly brought hundreds of technicians and military advisers to Hmaymeen military airport in Latakia province". Middle East Eye. MEE. 14 September 2015. Retrieved 14 August 2016.
Observatory director Rami Abdel Rahman said sources also reported that Russia was enlarging the Hamadiyeh airport in Tartus province, another government stronghold that is south of Latakia. The airport is currently used by aircraft that spray crops with pesticide.