List of airports in Singapore
Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is an island country off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator, south of the Malaysian state of Johor and north of Indonesia's Riau Islands. Singapore is a city-state.
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- List of heliports in Singapore
- List of airports by ICAO code: W#WS - Singapore
- Transport in Singapore
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 2006-01-12.
- "UN Location Codes: Singapore (includes IATA codes)". UN/LOCODE 2009-2. UNECE. 2010-02-08.
- Airports in Singapore. World Aero Data.
- Airports in Singapore. The Airport Guide.
- Airports in Singapore. Great Circle Mapper.