List of airports in Myanmar
Burma, officially the Union of Myanmar(now The Republic of the Union of Myanmar), has 25 operating airports with commercial flights. The country is bordered by People's Republic of China to the northeast, Laos to the east, Thailand to the southeast, Bangladesh to the west, India to the northwest, the Bay of Bengal to the southwest, and the Andaman Sea to the south. The country is divided into 14 administrative subdivisions, which include 7 states (pyi-ne) and 7 divisions (tyne). Its capital is Naypyitaw (Nay Pyi Taw) and its largest city (and prior capital) is Yangon.
- Mandalay Airport
- Yangon Airport
Airport names shown in bold have scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
|Location served||Region/State||ICAO||IATA||Airport name||Coordinates|
|Hmawbi (Hmawby)||Yangon Region||VYHB||Hmawbi Air Base||17°07′N 96°04′E / 17.117°N 96.067°E|
|Meiktila||Mandalay Region||VYML||Meiktila Air Base||20°53′N 095°53′E / 20.883°N 95.883°E|
|Meiktila||Mandalay Region||VYST||Shante Air Base||20°56′30″N 095°54′52″E / 20.94167°N 95.91444°E|
|Myitkyina||Kachin State||VYNP||Nampong Air Base||25°21′15″N 097°17′42″E / 25.35417°N 97.29500°E|
|Taungoo||Bago Division||VYTO||TGO||Taungoo Air Base||19°01′48″N 96°25′00″E / 19.03000°N 96.41667°E|
- Myanmar Air Force
- Transport in Burma
- List of airports by ICAO code: V#VY - Myanmar (Burma)
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Asia#Myanmar (Burma)
- List of airlines of Burma
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "UN Location Codes: Myanmar". UN/LOCODE 2011-2. UNECE. 28 February 2012. - includes IATA codes
- Airports in Burma at World Aero Data (DAFIF data, October 2006)
- Airports in Myanmar at Great Circle Mapper
- Airports in Burma at FallingRain
- Airports in Burma at OurAirports