|IATA: PPL – ICAO: VNPL|
|Elevation AMSL||7,918 ft / 2,413 m|
|Coordinates||27°31′05″N 086°35′04″E / 27.51806°N 86.58444°E|
Location of airport in Nepal
The airport resides at an elevation of 7,918 feet (2,413 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway which is 671 metres (2,201 ft) in length. The Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal has been carrying on its reconstruction and improvement work of Phaplu terminal building.
Airlines and destinations
|Nepal Airlines||Kathmandu, Lukla|
- Airport information for Phaplu, Nepal (VNPL / PPL) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Schedule Effective from 15 May 2010 to 30 October 2010". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 7 June 2010.
- "Nepal Airlines". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- Taraair.com Scheduled Flights
- gomaair.com Scheduled Flights
- Accident history for PPL / VNPL at Aviation Safety Network
- Landing in Phaphlu - Nepal at YouTube
- Phaplu Landing at YouTube
- Airplane takeoff from Phaplu, Nepal at YouTube