Rupert Onslow, 8th Earl of Onslow
Rupert Charles William Bullard Onslow, 8th Earl of Onslow (born 16 June 1967) is a British noble and hereditary peer.
The son of Michael Onslow, 7th Earl of Onslow and Robin, Countess of Onslow, Rupert Onslow was educated at Eton College, Western Kentucky University and at King's College London where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1990. Lord Onslow specializes in insuring fine art and is the Fine Art Underwriter at The Channel Syndicate in Lloyd's.
Rupert Onslow married Leigh Jones-Fenleigh on 10 September 1999; they have one child:
The Countess of Onslow is a director of Make a Material Difference Ltd and Invicta Education Ltd.
- 1967 to 1971 - The Hon Rupert Onslow
- 1971 to 2011 - Viscount Cranley
- 2011 to date - The Rt Hon The Earl of Onslow
- Rupert Charles William Bullard Onslow, Viscount Cranley profile at thepeerage.com
- Charles Mosley, ed., Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition (Burke's Peerage Ltd, 2003), vol. 2, p. 3012
- Ellen Kelleher (8 June 2007). "Value judgments in a contemporary scene". Financial Times.
- The Peerage, entry for 8th Earl of Onslow
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Earl of Onslow