Toulouse Business School
|École Supérieure de Commerce de Toulouse|
|Affiliations||Conférence des grandes écoles, Toulouse Tech, University of Toulouse|
Toulouse Business School (former name French: École Supérieure de Commerce de Toulouse) was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the school's initial vocation was to respond to the needs of the local business community for able business administrators.
Originally housed in a 15th-century monastery in the old town centre, the School's present premises include a downtown campus, a modern campus located on the perimeter of the city, a modern campus in Barcelona, Spain and three others in Casablanca, Morocco, Paris and London. The downtown main campus is located at the heart of the business complex near the centre of Toulouse.
In 2007, Toulouse Business School became associate member of an alliance between several universities in Toulouse. The school is triple accredited by European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and Association of MBAs (AMBA) and is one of France's prestigious "Grandes Écoles de Management".
The Toulouse Business School is in 18th position in the 2009 rankings for the best Masters in Management in the Financial Times Rankings. In 2007 the Financial Times article "Leagues of their Own" ranked Toulouse Business School in 9th place of European Business Schools in the category "Top Salaries in Industry". In 2010, the Financial Times ranked the Toulouse Business School as the 16th best Masters of management in the world.
This ranking, carried out by the SMGB Consulting Offices, a firm specialized in the recruiting and orientation of recent graduates and professionals, is based on three criteria: the reputation that the institution has among human resource directors, professional insertion (salary and jobs) and the level of satisfaction on the part of new graduates upon leaving the schools.
Master of Business Administration
- Aerospace MBA (taught in English) -- Toulouse Business School created the Aerospace MBA in 1999, targeting Aerospace executives; with an alumni network of up to 500 graduates distributed over 5 continents and 67 countries; the program is AMBA accredited (Association of Masters of Business Administration)
- Management Consulting MBA (taught in French) -- The Management Consulting MBA is a process focused program with a strong strategic orientation, deliberately adopting inter- and trans disciplinary orientation.
Toulouse Business School offers master's degrees in the following subjects:
Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Asset Management
- Financial Engineering and Models
- Legal Management in Business
Control, Organization and Systems
- Internal Audit and Management Accounting
- Business Intelligence & Strategy
- Logistics, Purchasing & International Trade
- Logistics, Purchasing & International Trade, specialization Industrial Management
- Information System Engineering & Management
- Human Resources Management
Marketing and Communication
- Marketing Management & Communication (French track)
- Marketing Management & Communication (French track based in Paris)
- Marketing Management & Communication (English track)
Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Company Lawyer
- Managing in Biotechnology Industry
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Sport Management
- Health Management: Industries in Health sector
- Health Management: Health a& Social services
- Managing in the Tourism Industry
- Air Transport Management
- Marketing & Food Processing Technology
Recent Events in the School's Development
- 1987 - Opening of the Marrakech Business School (Morocco)
- 1991 - Opening of the Silesian International Business School (Katowice, Poland) in collaboration with Strathclyde University (Glasgow, Scotland)
- 1995 - Duplication of IEDN undergraduate program in ESEC (Barcelona, Spain)
- 1997 - Duplication of ESC graduate business program in ESEC (Barcelona, Spain)
- 2000 - Aerospace MBA. Knowledge and practices in management applied to aerospace activities. This program remains unique in Europe
- 2001 - Toulouse Business School awarded EQUIS accreditation
- 2002 - Toulouse Business School awarded AMBA accreditation
- 2003 - Toulouse Business School awarded AACSB accreditation
- 2005 - Management Consulting MBA. Sponsorized by "Syntec Conseil en Management"
- 2007 - Opening of ESC graduate business program in Casablanca (Morocco)
- 2007 - "Jeune entrepreneur" MBA
- Méziane Idjerouidène, President of Aigle Azur;
- Omar Kabbaj, advisor to King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- Renan Luce, singer and songwriter
- Nicolas Todt, motorsport CEO.
- (French)ÉTABLISSEMENTS MEMBRES
- Masters in Management 2015
- Leagues of their own
- (French)Toulouse Business School MS Management des Structures Sanitaires et Sociales
- "Meziane Idjerouidène: Aigle Azur n'est pas à vendre". city-dz.com (in French). 21 June 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- (French)Nicolas TODT