|Full name||Clodiense Società Sportiva Dilettantistica s.r.l.|
Stadio Aldo e Dino Ballarin,|
|Chairman||Ivano Boscolo Bielo|
|2014–15||Serie D/C, 7th|
From A.S.D. Clodiense to Clodiense S.S.D.
The club was founded on 19 July 2011 as A.S.D. Clodiense after the merger of A.C. Chioggia Sottomarina and A.S.D. Sottomarina Lido. The club started to play in Eccellenza Veneto (the last league of A.S.D. Sottomarina Lido) and gained promotion to serie D after just one season.
In the summer 2012 it was renamed with the current name.
From Union Clodia Sottomarina F.B.C. to A.C. Chioggia Sottomarina
Union Clodia Sottomarina F.B.C. was founded in 1971, when two teams from Chioggia, U.S. Sottomarina Lido (founded in 1959 and based in the frazione of Sottomarina) and Clodia, were merged.
After many years in Serie C, in 1977 the team was relegated to lower divisions.
In the summer 2011 it does not join to the 2011-12 Serie D.
A.S.D. Sottomarina Lido
Sottomarina Lido was refounded in 2006 with the traditional colors black and green, restarting from Promozione Veneto acquiring the sports title of Fossò by businessman Ivano Boscolo Bielo. Thanks to the former executive of A.C. Chioggia Sottomarina for ten years, the football returned thus in the fraction of Sottomarina after 35 years.
In its last season it played in 2010–11 Eccellenza Veneto.