Casa de Osambela
Osambela House (Spanish: Casa de Osambela) is one of the biggest houses built in Lima during the colonial Viceroyalty of Peru period. It is located at Conde de Superunda Street 298, in the historic centre of Lima. It is also called Casa de Oquendo.
This mansion was built between 1803 and 1805, but was officially finished in 1807. It has five balconies and a mirador from which the first owner of the place, Don Martín de Osambela, watched with a spyglass the arrival of galleons to the port of Callao. It was renovated in 2003 and serves as a venue for art exhibitions and cultural events.
Media related to Casa de Osambela (Osambela House) at Wikimedia Commons