Teatro Manuel Ascencio Segura
In 1615 an open-air theater (Corral de Comedias) was built on the same spot where the Teatro Segura is located. This original open-air theater was destroyed by an earthquake on 1746 and rebuilt a year later. The theater was later reformed on 1822 and 1874. The actual construction was built in 1909 under the name of "Teatro Municipal". The name was changed in 1929 to "Teatro Manuel Ascencio Segura", after the Teatro Municipal de Lima was bought by the Municipality of Lima.
- "Teatros Municipales". Municipalidad de Lima. Retrieved 2009-12-02.
- -- Official website: all about Teatro Segura Retrieved 4 January 2013