Tupá (Hungarian: Tompa) is a village and municipality in the Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia.
In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1332.
The village lies at an altitude of 130 metres and covers an area of 11.97 km². It has a population of about 620 people.
The village is about 65% Slovak and 35% Magyar.
The village has a public library and football pitch.
Coordinates: 48°07′N 18°54′E / 48.117°N 18.900°E