Vyškovce nad Ipľom
Vyškovce nad Ipľom (Hungarian: Ipolyvisk) is a village and municipality in the Levice District in the Nitra Region of Slovakia.
In historical records the village was first mentioned in 1156, whilst the castle was mentioned first in 1296, when Andrew III of Hungary confiscated it from the sons of Jakab Cseszneky because of the disloyalty of the Csesznekys and donated the castle to János (Csák's son) of the clan Csák. Later the Koháry, Esterházy, Forgách, and Breuner families were the most important landlords in the village.
The village lies at an altitude of 123 metres and covers an area of 19.295 km². It has a population of about 695 people.
The village is approximately 80% Magyar and 20% Slovak.
The village has a public library and football pitch.
Coordinates: 48°03′N 18°52′E / 48.050°N 18.867°E