cnk – Khumi
cek – Eastern Khumi
Khumi proper is spoken in the following townships of Myanmar (Ethnologue).
- Kaladan river area in Paletwa township, Chin State
- A few villages in Kyauktaw township, Rakhine State.
Eastern Khumi (Khami) is spoken in the following townships of Myanmar (Ethnologue).
- Matupi township, Chin State (in 4 villages)
- Sami subtownship, Paletwa township, Chin State (in 85 villages)
Ethnologue lists the following dialects.
- Pi Chaung
- Eastern Kaladan
- Southern Paletwa
- Eastern Khumi (Khami)
- Nisay (Nise, Palyng, Tao Cha)
- Nideun (Amlai, Ghu, Laungtha, Maru, Paru, Tahaensae, Taheunso, Uiphaw)
- Lemi (Akelong, Aki Along, Kaja, Kajauk)
- Likhy (Likhaeng)
- Rengcaa (Namboi, Nangbwe)
- Asang (Kasang, Sangtha)