St Saviour's District (Metropolis)
|• Succeeded by||Metropolitan Borough of Southwark|
|Government||St Saviour's District Board of Works|
St Saviour's was a local government district within the metropolitan area of London, England from 1855 to 1900. It was formed by the Metropolis Management Act 1855 and was governed by the St Saviour's District Board of Works, which consisted of elected vestrymen.
Until 1889 the district was in the county of Surrey, but included in the area of the Metropolitan Board of Works. In 1889 the area of the MBW was constituted the County of London, and the district board became a local authority under the London County Council.
The district comprised the following civil parishes:
The district was abolished in 1900 and became the Metropolitan Borough of Southwark.