Lo imperdonable (2015 telenovela)
|Created by||Caridad Bravo Adams|
|Theme music composer||
"Caminamos" by MIIA|
"Tú respiración" by Chayanne
|Ending theme||"Cómo perdonar" by Ana Brenda Contreras|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||121|
|Executive producer(s)||Salvador Mejía Alejandre|
|Producer(s)||Aarón Gutiérrez Méndez|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Original release||April 20 – October 4, 2015|
|Preceded by||Hasta el fin del mundo|
|Followed by||Pasión y poder|
|Related shows||La mentira (1998)|
Ana Brenda Contreras and Iván Sánchez star as the protagonists, with Sebastián Zurita, Gaby Mellado, Claudia Ramírez and Sergio Sendel star as the co-protagonists, while Grettell Valdéz, Juan Ángel Esparza and Guillermo García Cantú star as the antagonists.
Martín San Telmo comes to a small, remote town called Mina Escondida where his wanted half brother, Demetrio, lives and works in a gold mine; upon arrival, Martín discovers that Demetrio has committed suicide after being betrayed by a heartless and ambitious woman who only played with his emotions. Little by little, and thanks to the help of the inhabitants (which initially were hostile to him but later became his friends), Martin manages to determine what led Demetrio to commit suicide so tragically.
Martin's investigation leads him to Mexico City, to a millionaires' mansion, of the Prado Castelo family, who own one of the most important jewelry companies in the country. According to information that Martin has managed to discover, the woman for whom Demetrio took his life is living in that house and her name begins with the letter V. He knows this because she had left Demetrio a necklace with the initial V and the Prado Castelo surname recorded in it.
Martin meets two young women there, Verónica and Virginia Prado Castelo, both nieces of the family: innocent and fragile Virginia and Verónica, who is strong and courageous. Without knowing which is the guilty one, Martin concludes, after a series of coincidences and rumours, that the woman who he seeks is Veronica. Thus, begins his revenge plan: first to flirt with Verónica, seduce her and make her fall in love with him, and finally marry her.
After the wedding, Martin almost kidnaps her and takes her to Mina Escondida where Demetrio committed suicide, determined to make her life miserable and take revenge for the suicide of his brother.
Little does he know, like Verónica, they are actually victims of Virginia Padro Castelo, an evil and ambitious woman whose angelic face hides a wicked spirit. The purpose of Virginia's marriage to Emiliano, her cousin, the only son of Jorge and Salma Prado Castelo, is to change her status and become Mrs. Prado Castelo by double-entry and thus gain all the wealth of the family.
When Martin discovers the truth, everything will seem lost as Verónica abandons him because of his distrust and will be left looking the fool for believing people who only have bad intentions. For this reason, Martin will have to fight very hard to regain the love of his life.
- Ana Brenda Contreras as Verónica Prado Castelo
- Iván Sánchez as Martín San Telmo
- Sergio Sendel as Emiliano Prado Castelo
- Grettell Valdéz as Virginia Prado Castelo
- Juan Ferrara as Jorge Prado Castelo
- Claudia Ramírez as Magdalena Castilla de Botel
- Guillermo Capetillo as Padre Juan
- Alicia Machado as Claudia Ordaz
- Gaby Mellado as Ana Perla Sánchez
- Sebastián Zurita as Pablo Hidalgo
- Guillermo García Cantú as Aarón Martínez
- Marcelo Buquet as Aquiles Botel
- Mar Contreras as Nanciyaga
- Juan Ángel Esparza as Manuel Sánchez Álvarez
- Paty Díaz as Raymunda Álvarez
- Gabriela Goldsmith as Montserrat
- Roberto Ballesteros as Joaquín Arroyo
- Jackie Sauza as Mariana
- Delia Casanova as Matilde
- Michel Duval as Teo
- Camil Hazouri as Polo
- Ricardo Franco as Julio
- Elsa Cárdenas as Jovita
- Patsy as Salma Prado Castelo
- Salvador Sánchez as Crescencio Álvarez
- Osvaldo de León as Dr. Daniel
- Pablo Montero as Demetrio Silveria
- Gonzalo Vivanco as Pierre Dussage
- Raúl Magaña as Alfredo
- Tania Lizardo as Blanca Arroyo Álvarez "Blanquita"
- Danna García as Rebeca Rojo
- Diego Olivera as Jerónimo
|Timeslot (MT)|| No. of
|Monday to Friday 9:25PM||121||April 20, 2015||21.4||October 4, 2015||N/A|
|1||"Tú respiración" by Chayanne||4:07||Opening theme|
|2||"Tú estás siempre en mi mente" by Juan Gabriel and Espinoza Paz||3:56|
|3||"Cómo perdonar" by Ana Brenda Contreras||N/A||End theme|
- "'Lo imperdonable', historia de venganza y pasión" (in Spanish). informador.com. Retrieved April 17, 2015.
- Juan Pablo Bojórquez. "Chayanne, Juan Gabriel y Espinoza Paz, ¡confirmados en 'Lo Imperdonable'!" (in Spanish). TVnotas. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Capítulo 120: ¡Verónica regresa!". television.televisa.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- "Unforgivable". televisainternacional.tv. Retrieved 16 November 2015.
- "Ana Brenda Contreras e Iván Sánchez protagonistas de "Quiero Odiarte Pero Te Amo"" (in Spanish). Univision.com. Retrieved December 11, 2014.
- Grupo Fórmula. "Iván Sánchez y Ana Brenda contreras protagonizarán telenovela de Salvador Mejía" (in Spanish). Sdpnoticias.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Fernando Colunga ya no formará parte de Lo Imperdonable de Salvador Mejía" (in Spanish). Tvyespectaculos.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Sebastián Zurita podría pertenecer al elenco de 'Lo Imperdonable'" (in Spanish). Perú.com. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Grettell Valdez e Iván Sánchez en Lo imperdonable de Salvador Mejía" (in Spanish). Tvyespectaculos.com. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- "Guillermo García Cantú se integra Lo Imperdonable" (in Spanish). Televisa. Retrieved September 24, 2015.
- "'Lo Imperdonable' Sinopsis: ¿Quién Es Quién En Telenovela Estelar De Televisa?". NovelaLounge (in Spanish). Retrieved April 20, 2015.
- "Claudia Ramírez será buena en telenovela 'Lo Imperdonable'" (in Spanish). Terra. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- "Alicia Machado habla sobre su personaje en el melodrama Lo Imperdonable" (in Spanish). tvolucion.esmas.com. Retrieved February 13, 2015.
- "Ricardo Franco se incorpora a la telenovela 'Lo Imperdonable'" (in Spanish). Perú.com. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Osvaldo De León Entra A 'Lo Imperdonable' Como Villano" (in Spanish). novelalounge.com/. Retrieved February 20, 2015.
- "Rejuvenece En 'Lo Imperdonable'" (in Spanish). diario.mx. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "'Lo Imperdonable' Telenovela, Elenco, Capítulo Final, Spoilers: El Galán Diego Olivera Se Integra A Semanas del Final". spanish.latinospost.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- René Franco. "Estrenará Televisa 6 telenovelas a fines de 2014 e inicios 2015" (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Flor Rubio. ""Lo imperdonable" debuta con 21 puntos de rating.". Grupo Fórmula (in Spanish). Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- "Final de Lo Imperdonable 4 de Octubre". Tvyespectaculos (in Spanish). Retrieved August 7, 2015.
- Flor Rubio. "No descarta Ana Brenda Contreras sacar disco.". Grupo Fórmula (in Spanish). Retrieved April 21, 2015.
- "Ana Brenda retoma su carrera como cantante, ¡tendrá tema en 'Lo Imperdonable'" (in Spanish). TVnotas. Retrieved March 14, 2015.