Esperanza del corazón
|Esperanza del Corazón|
|Opening theme||"Esperanza del Corazón" by Bianca Marroquin|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||145|
|Executive producer(s)||Luis de Llano Macedo|
|Running time||42-45 minutes|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Original release||July 18, 2011 – February 3, 2012|
|Followed by||Un refugio para el amor|
Agujetas de color de rosa |
Confidente de secundaria
Esperanza del Corazón (Hoping Heart) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Luis de Llano Macedo for Televisa. It is a merger of Aguetas de Color de Rosa and Confidente de Secundaria, produced by Luis de Llano Macedo in 1994 and 1996, respectively. Bianca Marroquin, Agustín Arana and Patricio Borghetti star as the main protagonists, while Lucía Méndez and Lisardo Guarinos star as the main antagonists. Esperanza del Corazón won 1 award in Premios TVyNovelas: Best co-star actress.
Canal de las Estrellas aired Esperanza del Corazón from July 18, 2011 to February 3, 2012, with Un Refugio para el Amor replacing it. Univision aired Esperanza del Corazón at 2pm central from September 6 to October 14, 2011, replacing one hour of Zacatillo, un lugar en tu corazón. It was later seen at 1pm central from October 17, 2011 to March 9, 2012, replacing Rafaela. From March 12 to March 23, 2012, Univision moved "Esperanza del Corazón" to 12pm central, due to El Talismán airing at 1pm central.
It is the story of Ángela, who supported by her daughter Lisa, struggle to move on and overcome all the adversities that life presents them. After the death of her husband Franco, Ángela suffers the abuse and batter of her mother-in-law, Lucrecia, who withdraws her support and kicks her out of the house. However, Ángela remains enthusiastic, and she will face the difficulties with dignity and fortitude. When she married Franco, Ángela put aside her humble origins and her career as a ballet dancer in order to mingle with high-class people. In spite of this, she never lost her naturalness nor stopped fighting to keep her family together. When Franco dies and she becomes a widow, Ángela is forced to move into a popular neighborhood, where she will live together with low-class people, some of them hopeless, to whom she will transmit the joy of life and the love for the dance. Here, she will meet Mariano, a gorgeous and handsome ecologist, who will end up captivating her. Mariano has a son, Alexis, who is the pop-star of the moment and with whom Lisa and Krista will fall in love. We will also meet Silvestre, Lucrecia’s butler, who lives in the “La Esperanza” development with her wife, a crazy, gossipy and sensual woman named Gladis, with whom he has 3 children: Brandon, Abril and Britni. The 3 siblings love each other but are and look completely different, which will lead us to discover some obscure secrets of the past that relate them to the Dupris family. All of these characters and their own stories will provide us of a particular magic, where the main ingredients are love, the struggle between good and evil, the fight for keeping up with principles and finding the right way to defeat the villains, always with the perfect hint of tears, laughter and music.
- Lucía Méndez as Lucrecia Dávila viuda de Duprís/Leticia - Head fashion designer of Como Dupris, grandmother of Krista, Lisa, Britney, Diego, Alma and Abril, mother of Franco and Lorenza, mother in law of Angela.
- Fernando Allende as Orlando Duarte - Father of Mariano, grandfather of Alexis and Billy.
- Bianca Marroquín as Ángela Landa de Duprís - Mother of Lisa, Britney, Diego and Alma, aunt of Krista and Abril, sister in law of Lorenza, daughter-in-law of Lucrecia, Franco's wife.
- Patricio Borghetti as Mariano Duarte - Son of Orlando, father of Alexis and Billy, husband of Camila. (Shot and killed by Aldo)
- Agustín Arana as Franco Duprís Dávila - Son of Lucrecia, father of Lisa, Diego and Alma, uncle of Krista and Abril, brother of Lorenza, Angela's husband. (thought to have died in a boat explosion)
- Marisol del Olmo as Lorenza Duprís Dávila de Cabral - Dupris' boss, daughter of Lucrecia, Aldo's wife, sister of Franco, sister in law of Angela, mother of Krista and Abril, aunt of Lisa, Brandon, Britney, Diego and Alma.
- Lisardo Guarinos as Aldo Cabral - Dupris' boss, Lorenza's husband, Krista's father, Camila's lover. (End ups in the Jail)
- Yessica Salazar as Regina Ferreira (killed by Aldo)
- Tania Vázquez as Camila Moreno - Duprís' employee, Mariano's wife, lover of Aldo, mother of Alexis and Billy, dies from cancer
- Alejandra Ávalos as Gladys Guzmán - Wife of Silvestre, mother of Brandon and Britney, stepmother of Abril.
- Juan Carlos Barreto as Silvestre Figueroa - Father of Brandon, Britney and Abril, former lover of Lorenza.
- Julissa as Greta Lascuraín Rivadeneyra
- Mane de la Parra as Alexis Duarte Moreno - A singer, son of Mariano and Camila, grandson of Orlando, brother of Billy, in love with Lisa.
- Thelma Madrigal as Lisa Duprís Landa/Mónica - A ballet dancer, daughter of Franco and Angela, niece of Lorenza, granddaughter of Lucrecia, sister of Brandon, Britney, Diego and Alma, cousin of Krista and Abril, in love with Alexis.
- Carmen Aub as Krista Cabral Duprís - A ballet dancer, Aldo's and Lorenza's daughter, niece of Angela and Franco, granddaughter of Lucrecia, sister of Abril, cousin of Lisa, Diego and Alma, in love with Brandon (sister with him).
- Karyme Hernández as Alma "Almita" Duprís Landa - Daughter of Franco and Angela, niece of Lorenza, granddaughter of Lucrecia, sister of Brandon, Britney, Diego and Lisa, cousin of Krista and Abril.
- Emmanuel Orenday as Brandon Figueroa Guzmán - Son of Gladys and Silvestre, uncle of Franco and Angela, stepson of Lorenza, grandson of Lucrecia, brother of Britney, Alma, Krista (love with her) and Lisa, half brother of Abril.
- Alejandro Speitzer as Diego Duprís Landa - Son of Angela and Franco, grandson of Lucrecia, brother of Lisa, Britney, Brandon and Alma, cousin of Krista and Abril, uncle of Lorenza.
- Ilithya Manzanilla as Cassandra
- Manola Diez as Paulina
- Laureano Brizuela as Laureano
- Sofía Castro as Eglantina
- Marco de Paula as Leonardo
- Gabriela Zamora as Rubí
- Lilia Aragón as "La Tocha"
- Mariana Botas as Britney Figueroa Guzmán - Daughter of Gladys and Silvestre, stepdaughter of Franco and Angela, granddaughter of Lucrecia, half sister of Abril, sister of Brandon, Krista, Diego, Lisa and Alma, niece of Lorenza.
- Samadhi (actress) as Abril Figueroa Guzmán Duprís - Daughter of Silvestre and Lorenza, stepdaughter of Gladys, granddaughter of Lucrecia, niece of Franco and Angela, sister of Britney, Brandon and Krista, cousin of Diego (love with him), Lisa and Alma.
- Bárbara Torres as Bobby
- Gloria Aura as Thalía
- Martha Julia
- Jesús Zavala as Hugo Martinez "Wampi"
- Carlos Speitzer as El Geek
- Sarah Barlondo as Constanza
- Adalberto Parra as Visconti
- Fernanda Arozqueta as Alejandra (Dies falling from the roof after being crazy and obsessed by Brandon)
TVyNovelas Awards 2012
|Best Male Antagonist||Lisardo||Nominated|
|Best First Actor||Fernando Allende||Nominated|
|Best First Actress||Lucía Méndez||Nominated|
|Best Co-star Actress||Marisol del Olmo||Won|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Alejandro Speitzer||Nominated|
|Best Young Lead Actress||Thelma Madrigal||Nominated|
|Best Male Revelation||Mane de la Parra||Nominated|
|Best Female Revelation||Carmen Aub||Nominated|
|Best Female Antagonists||Lucia Mendez||Won|
|Country||Network(s)||Series premiere||Series finale||Title||Days||Timeslot|
|Mexico||Canal de las Estrellas||July 18, 2011||February 3, 2012||Esperanza del Corazón||16.15|
|United States||Univision||September 6, 2011||March 23, 2012||Esperanza del Corazón||2pm/1c,1pm/12c and 12pm/11c|
|Peru||America Television||December 21, 2011||March 2, 2012||Esperanza del Corazón||17.00|
|Puerto Rico||Teleisla||December 10, 2012||June 28, 2013||Esperanza del Corazón||21:00|
- Televisa's Esperanza del Corazón
- Lista de ganadores de los Premios TVyNovelas 2012
- Descubre a los ganadores de los 'Premios TVyNovelas 2012'
- Disfruta la presentación de 'Esperanza del corazón'
- Zuria Vega y Gabriel Soto protagonistas de nueva telenovela Un Refugio para el Amor
- Un Refugio Para El Amor: Estrena el 6 de febrero
- Vuelve Lucía ¡Y vuelve villana!
- El Talisman Sale Del Horario Estelar!
- Avance El Talismán Capítulo 29: Sigue la historia de El Talismán en su nuevo horario a la 1pm/12C por Univision.