|Former editors||Rory Olcayto|
The first edition was produced in 1896. Originally named The Builder's Journal and Architectural Record, from 1906 to 1910 it was known as The Builder's Journal and Architectural Engineer, and it then became The Architects and Builder's Journal from 1911 until 1919, at which point it was given its current name.
- "The Architects Journal" (PDF). ABC. Retrieved 4 September 2015.
- Sutherland, R. J. M.; Humm, Dawn; Chrimes, Mike (2001). Historic Concrete: Background to Appraisal. Thomas Telford. p. 390. ISBN 978-0-7277-2875-3.
- Cruz, Paulo J. da Sousa (27 June 2013). Structures and Architecture: New concepts, applications and challenges. CRC Press. p. 1802. ISBN 978-1-4822-2461-0.
- "The Architects Journal" (PDF). ABC. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- Sweney, Mark (5 October 2015). "Emap brand to be scrapped as all its titles move digital-only". The Guardian. Retrieved 6 October 2015.