Woodplumpton shown within Lancashire
|OS grid reference||SD505345|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
|UK Parliament||Wyre and Preston North|
In 1901 the population of the parish was 1,208 and covered 4,970.5 acres. It now has a population of 2,051, increasing to 2,154 at the 2011 Census.
- Woodplumpton's main street
- The Lancaster Canal at Woodplumpton
- The boulder over the grave of Meg Shelton
- The village stocks
- The Wheatsheaf Public House
- Woodplumpton at GENUKI
- Wilson, John Marius (1870–72), Plumpton-Wood, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales.
- Preston RD, Vision of Britain, accessed 9 June 2014
- Woodplumpton at British History Online
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Preston Retrieved 27 July 2010
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 18 January 2016.
Media related to Woodplumpton at Wikimedia Commons