Van Lanschot (family)
|Founder||Christiaen Jan Maessone|
Christiaen Jan Maessone who lived in Zundert at the end of the 15th century is the oldest known member of the family. The family was involved in different industries such as banking, brick-making and brewing. In 1737, the family founded the Van Lanschot Bankiers. Some members lived on the castle and estate Zwijnsbergen in Helvoirt.
- Cornelis van Lanschot (1699-1757), was a Dutch banker and founder of the bank Van Lanschot
- Franciscus van Lanschot(1768-1851), was a Dutch entrepreneur and banker
- Frans Johan van Lanschot (1875-1949), was a Dutch jurist and Mayor of 's-Hertogenbosch
- Cees van Lanschot (1897-1953), was a Dutch banker
- Willem van Lanschot (1914-2001), was a Dutch banker. He was married to Jonkvrouw Louise Marie van Meeuwen
- Nederland's Patriciaat 80 (1997), pp. 182–227.