|Coordinates||38°56′53″N 127°53′23″E / 38.9481°N 127.8897°ECoordinates: 38°56′53″N 127°53′23″E / 38.9481°N 127.8897°E|
|Owned by||Korean State Railway|
|Line(s)||Kŭmgangsan Ch'ŏngnyŏn Line|
|Opened||21 July 1931|
|Original company||Chosen Government Railway|
The station, originally called Kojŏ Station, was opened on 21 July 1931 by the Chosen Government Railway, along with the rest of the second section of the original Tonghae Pukpu Line from Hŭpkok (nowadays called Myŏnggo) to the original T'ongch'ŏn station (nowadays called Tonghae).