Dutch provincial elections, 2015
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Provincial elections were held in the Netherlands on Wednesday 18 March 2015. Eligible voters elected the members of the States-Provincial in the twelve provinces. These elections also indirectly determined the members of the Senate, since the 566 members of the twelve States-Provincial will elect the Senate's 75 members in the Senate election on 26 May 2015.
- Christian Democratic Appeal (CDA)
- Democrats 66 (D66)
- GreenLeft (GL)
- Labour Party (PvdA)
- Party for Freedom (PVV)
- Socialist Party (SP)
- People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD)
The table below shows the total number of seats in all provinces. On March 23, the official results of the 2015 election were published. The two parties which lost most seats were PvdA and VVD, the parties in the national government at the time of the election.
|People's Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD)||112||89||-23|
|Christian Democratic Appeal (CDA)||86||89||+3|
|Socialist Party (SP)||56||70||+14|
|Democrats 66 (D66)||42||67||+25|
|Party for Freedom (PVV)||69||66||-3|
|Labour Party (PvdA)||107||63||-44|
|Party for the Animals (PvdD)||7||18||+11|
|Reformed Political Party (SGP)||12||18||+6|
|voters||56 %||47 %||-9 %|
In the table below the % of voters based on various polls.
|7 Feb 2015||I&O Research||17||12||13||13||14||13||5||4||4||3||3||0||3|
|1 Feb 2015||Peil||14||9||15||14||12||16||7||4||1||2||3||2||1|
|2 Mar 2011||Last elections||20||17||14||12||10||8||6||3||2||2||2||2||3|
- "Provinciale staten". Kiesraad (in Dutch). Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Eerste Kamer". Kiesraad (in Dutch). Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Kandidatenlijsten voor provinciale statenverkiezingen ingeleverd". Kiesraad (in Dutch). 2 February 2015. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- Combinated list in two provinces (North Holland and North Brabant).
- Many linked to the Independent Senate Group (OSF).
- http://www.ioresearch.nl/Portals/0/Provinciale%20Statenverkiezingen_1.pdf Provinciale Statenverkiezingen] (in Dutch). Retrieved 11 February 2015.
- Peil.nl Retrieved 1 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dutch provinces elections 2015.|