Biedrzychowice, Opole Voivodeship
|Coordinates: 50°20′12″N 17°56′22″E / 50.33667°N 17.93944°E|
Biedrzychowice [bjɛdʐɨxɔˈvit͡sɛ], German Friedersdorf, is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Głogówek (Oberglogau), within Prudnik County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland, close to the Czech border. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) east of Głogówek (Oberglogau), 26 km (16 mi) east of Prudnik, and 37 km (23 mi) south of the regional capital Opole.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Since 2009, the village, like much of the area, has been officially bilingual in German and Polish.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Biedrzychowice.|