|Founded||23 September 1988|
|Language||French, German, and Luxembourgish|
History and profile
The newspaper was founded as GréngeSpoun by the Greens in 1988. In 2000, it was renamed as Woxx and given independence, although its editorials still support the Greens. The weekly is published weekly on Fridays in all three of Luxembourg's official languages: French, German, and Luxembourgish.
- "Media" (PDF). Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- "Woxx". Euro Topics. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Romain Kohn (2003). "Luxembourg". In Ana Karlsreiter. Media in Multilingual Societies. Freedom and Responsibility. Vienna: Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Ministère d'État" (PDF). Service Information et Press. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- Hirsch, Mario (2004). "Luxembourg". In Kelly, Mary J.; Mazzoleni, Gianpietro; McQuail, Denis. The Media in Europe. London: Sage. p. 140. ISBN 978-0-7619-4132-3.