Royal College of Music, Stockholm
Main entrance to the Royal College of Music.
The Royal College of Music, Stockholm (Swedish Kungliga Musikhögskolan i Stockholm) is the oldest institution of higher education in music in Sweden, founded in 1771 as the conservatory of the Royal Swedish Academy of Music. The conservatory was made independent of the Academy in 1971.
- Tor Aulin, violinist
- Fredrik Fors, clarinetist
- Gustaf Hägg, organist and composer
- David Hughes, bass player
- Christian Lindberg, trombone soloist
- Alf Linder, organist
- Anders Lundegård, saxophonist
- Mika Pohjola, jazz pianist and composer
- Monica Ramos, harpist
- Markus Sandlund, cellist
- Esbjörn Svensson, jazz pianist and founder of the jazz group Esbjörn Svensson Trio
- Andreas Öberg, jazz guitarist