James Boddice (69%)|
Julian Peddle (13%)
Dave Reeves (13%)
John Mitcheson (5%)
|Service type||Bus services|
Midland Classic is a bus operator providing services in the Staffordshire region of England.
Midland Classic was founded in 2005 by James Boddice with a pair of London Central AEC Routemasters operating charter services. It later diversified into operating route services. In April 2016, Midland Classic entered talks with Arriva Midlands to purchase the latter's Burton upon Trent garage. The deal took effect on 27 August 2016 with 30 buses and 80 staff transferring.
It operates services in Burton upon Trent and Lichfield.
- Companies House extract company no 5504785 Midland Classic Limited
- Arriva in talks to sell Burton bus services to Midland Classic Burton Mail 26 April 2016
- Arriva plans sale of Burton operation to Midland Classic Route One 27 April 2016
- "Arriva transfers Burton operation to Midland Classic" Coach & Bus Week issue 1255 30 August 2016 page 6
- Routes & Services Midland Classic
Media related to Midland Classic at Wikimedia Commons