Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 in September 2012
|Parent||Cen Group Ltd|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||19 (March 2016)|
Perry Barr (Main HQ)|
|Fleet||30 (March 2016)|
|Chief executive||Geoff Cross|
Central Buses is a bus company based in Birmingham, England.
Many of the current services operated by Central Buses are operated under contract to Centro. All of the buses have been equipped to use prepaid fare cards.
- Companies House extract company no 4754447 Cen Group Limited
- Start your own business: Young bus operator takes slow lane to success Daily Express 24 February 2010
- "Buses to trial new pre-paid systems". Express & Star. 1 January 2010. Retrieved 21 January 2010.
- John, Patrice (9 October 2009). "Date set for Birmingham's delayed bus smartcard system". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 21 January 2010.
- John, Patrice (17 October 2009). "West Midlands public transport users soon to see electronic ticketing system". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 21 January 2010.
- Authi, Jasbir (20 January 2010). "Smartcard a step closer on Midlands transport". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 21 January 2010.
- Central Buses Fleet List Central Buses fleet list as of April 2016.