Międzylesie, Jelenia Góra County
|Coordinates: 50°53′53″N 15°31′45″E / 50.89806°N 15.52917°ECoordinates: 50°53′53″N 15°31′45″E / 50.89806°N 15.52917°E|
Międzylesie [mjɛnd͡zɨˈlɛɕɛ] is a small village in the administrative district of Gmina Stara Kamienica, within Jelenia Góra County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. The hamlet belongs to the village of Kopaniec (prior Seifershau). Prior to 1945 it was in Germany, and was known as Ramrich or Kolonie Ramberg. It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) south-west of Stara Kamienica, 15 km (9 mi) west of Jelenia Góra, and 109 km (68 mi) west of the regional capital Wrocław.
The village was founded around a mill on the river Kamienica (Kemnitz) at the foot of the Trzciniak mountain (Ramberg). In the first half of the 18th century a hunter's house was located here in the property of the Schaffgotsch family. Later a mill was built by the Schaffgotsch family as well as a settlement. Near the mill was a famous restaurant called Die Rambergschenke. In 1978 there were six farms in Miedzylesie. In 2008 there were four houses – one of them houses the Nemoland international cultural centre.