Machon Gold was an Orthodox Jewish girl's seminary founded in 1958 by the Torah Education Department of the World Zionist Organization and named after Rabbi Wolf Gold, one of the signatories of the Israeli declaration of independence. The school shutdown in 2008 due to financial considerations. (A Facebook message to alumna explains this.) Its former official website www.machongold.org is now a site to sell jewellery.
It was one of the few Religious Zionist seminaries for English speakers in Israel. It was located in Jerusalem, in the old Katamon neighborhood. Most students were post-high school teens who come to Israel for a year or two to learn various subjects in Judaism.
Students graduating from Machon Gold received a teacher's license from the Israel Ministry of Education.