Kieran Long is senior curator of contemporary architecture, design and digital at the Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A) since 2013. In addition to his role at the V&A, he is the architecture critic for the Evening Standard newspaper.
Long graduated from Cardiff University in 1998 with a degree in English literature.
- "Kieran Long appointed senior curator of architecture, design and digital at V&A". Dezeen. 8 November 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- A home to DIY for - London Life - Life & Style - London Evening Standard
- Montgomery, Agnus (8 November 2012). "Kieran Long appointed design and architecture curator at the V&A". Design Week. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- BBC Two - Restoration Home - Kieran Long
- Long, Kieran (2004). New London interiors. London [u.a.]: Merrell. ISBN 978-1858942377.
- Long, Kieran (2008). Hatch : the new architectural generation. London: Laurence King. ISBN 978-1856695626.