|Former editors||Lynda Relph-Knight|
|First issue||October 1986|
Design Week is a UK-based website, formerly a magazine for the design industry. It was first published in October 1986 by Centaur Communications According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations primary circulation for 2007 was 8,074. In 2011, Design Week became a digital-only publication.
Design Week is a business publication as distinct from design-focused publications like Wallpaper and Creative Review. Its competitors include Brand Republic and Marketing Week. Its readers come from commercial design disciplines which range from retail, products and packaging to graphics, interiors, exhibitions and digital.
The founding editor of Design Week was Jeremy Myerson and the title was edited for more than 20 years by Lynda Relph-Knight. The current editor is Angus Montgomery.
- "WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information". Companies House.
- "Design Week". Audit Bureau of Circulations (UK). Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- Andrews, Robert (June 27, 2011). "CEO's memo: Centaur taking NMA online-only, will sell some titles". paidContent. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- Katherine Rushton (27 June 2011). "Centaur Media axes print versions of New Media Age and Design Week". The Telegraph. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- Dempsey, Mike (December 14, 2001). "Immaculate conception". Design Week. Retrieved 2007-12-06.
- "Profile - Frank Stephenson". Design Week. August 12, 2004. Retrieved 2007-12-11.