Kłodawa, Lubusz Voivodeship
|Coordinates: 52°47′29″N 15°12′57″E / 52.79139°N 15.21583°E|
Kłodawa [kwɔˈdava] (German Kladow) is a village in Gorzów County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Kłodawa. It lies approximately 7 km (4 mi) north of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 1,100.