Jack Harding (hurler)
|Irish name||Seán Hairdín|
23 June 1933|
Curracloe, County Wexford, Ireland
Harding made his first appearance for the team during the 1959-60 National League and was a regular member of the starting fifteen for just one season until after the 1960 championship. During that time he won one All-Ireland medal and one Leinster medal.
At club level Harding played with Shelmaliers.
Harding played his club hurling with Shelmaliers and enjoyed some success during a lengthy career.
In 1960 Wexford were back in the provincial decider. A narrow 3-10 to 2-11 defeat of Kilkenny gave Rackard his fifth Leinster medal. The All-Ireland decider saw Tipperary provide the opposition. A pitch invasion at the end resulted in much confusion, however, goals by Mick Hassett and Oliver McGrath gave Wexford a merited 2-15 to 0-11 victory. It was Rackard's third All-Ireland medal.
- Wexford Junior Hurling Championship (2): 1954, 1966
- "Harding, Jack". Wexford County Council website. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "Wexford hurling and football profile". Hogan Stand website. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "Leinster Senior Hurling Championship Finalists" (PDF). Leinster GAA website. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "A Brief History of the Shelmalier GAA Club.". Shelmaliers GAA website. 9 June 2007. Retrieved 7 April 2013.