|Coordinates: 39°42′N 20°40′E / 39.700°N 20.667°ECoordinates: 39°42′N 20°40′E / 39.700°N 20.667°E|
|• Municipal unit||74.0 km2 (28.6 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||1,009|
|• Municipal unit density||14/km2 (35/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Evrymenes (Greek: Ευρυμενές) was a short-lived municipality (1996–2010) in the Ioannina Prefecture, Greece. Following the massive mergers that took place in accordance to Kallikratis Plan, since 2011 it holds the status of "municipal entity" (subdivision) within the Municipality of Zitsa. The municipal unit has an area of 73.958 km2. In 2011 its population was 1,009. The seat of the entity was in Klimatia. It is situated in the mountainous western part of the Ioannina regional unit.
Evrymenes is subdivided into 8 communities, consisting of a total number of 11 villages.
- Delvinakopoulo (Delvinakopoulo, Spilaio)
- Soulopoulo (Soulopoulo, Mikro Soulopoulo)
- Vasilopoulo (Vasilopoulo, Kastri)
- Evrymenes on GTP Travel Pages
- Ex-municipality of Evrymenes at the Ministry of Statistics homepage
- Information about Evrymenes at Epirus Connection
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.