St James' Church, Dengie
Dengie shown within Essex
|OS grid reference||TL986016|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The 14th-century church of St James is the parish Church for the village.
Dengie was once an island.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dengie.|
- Information and photographs of Dengie Village
- -Click here to visit a Flickr group where anyone can upload & display their photos of the Dengie Hundred
- www.burnhamrotary.info - The Rotary Club of Burnham on Crouch & Dengie Hundred
- The history of Dengie Village