21 September 1917|
6 November 2003 86) (aged|
Zoe Incrocci (21 September 1917 – 6 November 2003), was an Italian actress and voice actress.
Life and career
Born in Brescia, Incrocci was the older sister of the screenwriter Agenore Incrocci. She made her film debut at young age in a supporting role in the 1934 comedy film L'eredità dello zio buonanima directed by Amleto Palermi. She worked intensively in theater, radio, television and films. She was also a very active voice actress. In 1991 Incrocci received a David di Donatello for Best Supporting Actress and a Silver Ribbon in the same category thanks to her performance in Francesca Archibugi's Towards Evening. Married to the radio director Nino Meloni, she died at her home in Rome at the age of 86.
- Seconda B (1934)
- Everybody's Woman (1934)
- Toto Looks for a Wife (1950)
- Ring Around the Clock (1950)
- Perdonami! (1953)
- Of Life and Love (1954)
- Bravissimo (1955)
- Noi siamo le colonne (1956)
- Rascel-Fifì (1957)
- The Adventures of Pinocchio (1972)
- Down and Dirty (1976)
- Towards Evening (1990)
- "E' morta Zoe Incrocci, recitò con Totò e Sordi". Corriere della Sera. 7 November 2003. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Mario Guidorizzi. Voci d'autore: storia e protagonisti del doppiaggio italiano. Cierre, 1999.
- Giovanna Grassi. "Zoe Incrocci". MyMovies. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Enrico Lancia. I premi del cinema. Gremese Editore, 1998. ISBN 88-7742-221-1.