Nissin Foods has its corporate headquarters in Yodogawa-ku. The company moved to its current headquarters in 1977, when the construction of the building was completed.
Jūsō area typifies the unique culture of Osaka.
Schools in the ward include Kitano High School.
- "Nissin Food group net profit up 6.6% in 1st half." Japan Weekly Monitor. November 12, 2001. Retrieved on March 5, 2010. "On an unconsolidated basis, the Osaka-based firm recorded a 194.4% jump to 5.46."
- "Company Profile." Nissin Foods. Retrieved on March 5, 2010.
- "History." Nissin Foods Germany. Retrieved on March 5, 2010.
- Preston Phro (September 6, 2013). "Osaka ward first governmental body in Japan to officially declare support for LGBT community". RocketNews24.
- Nikkei (September 2, 2013). "大阪市淀川区がLGBT支援宣言 (Yodogawa-ku passes LGBT support declaration)". GladXX.
- Andrew Potts (September 11, 2013). "Osaka district becomes first Japanese government area to support LGBT inclusion". Gay Star News.
- "Yodogawa ward office LGBT support declaration". Yodogawa-ku Municipal website. 1 September 2013.
Media related to Yodogawa-ku, Osaka at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website of Yodogawa (English)