Wibbel the Tailor (1920 film)
|Wibbel the Tailor|
|Directed by||Manfred Noa|
|Produced by||Franz Vogel|
Hans Müller-Schlösser (play)|
|Distributed by||Eiko Film|
Wibbel the Tailor (German: Schneider Wibbel) is a 1920 German silent comedy film directed by Manfred Noa and starring Hermann Picha, Margarete Kupfer and Meinhart Maur. It is an adaptation of the 1913 play Wibbel the Tailor by Hans Müller-Schlösser. It was made by Eiko Film in Berlin. The film's art direction is by Karl Machus.
- Hermann Picha as Schneider WIbbel
- Margarete Kupfer as Wibbels Frau
- Meinhart Maur as Gefängnisschliesser
- Gustav Trautschold as Gehilfen
- Wilhelm Diegelmann
- Christian Elfeld
- Loo Hardy
- Emil Stammer
- Usai, Paolo Cherchi. Before Caligari: German cinema, 1895-1920. University of Wisconsin Press, 1991.