West Bromwich by-election, 1963
The West Bromwich by-election, 1963 was a by-election held for the British House of Commons constituency of West Bromwich in Staffordshire on 16 May 1963. It was won by the Labour Party candidate Maurice Foley.
The result was a victory for the Labour candidate, Maurice Foley, who took the seat with a slightly increased share of the vote. He held the seat until his resignation in 1973.
|Liberal||N. R. W. Mawle||6,161||17.6||N/A|
|Conservative||A. H. Windrum||19,809||42.6||+4.4|
- West Bromwich (UK Parliament constituency)
- West Bromwich
- West Bromwich by-election, 1941
- West Bromwich by-election, 1973
- List of United Kingdom by-elections
- British Parliamentary by-elections: West Bromwich 1963
- 1959 general election results at Richard Kimber's political science resources
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs