|Date of birth:||November 7, 1967|
|Place of birth:||Pensacola, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
285 lb (129 kg)
|NFL Draft:||1990 / Round: 11 / Pick: 287|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Webbie Burnett (born November 7, 1967) is a former American football defensive tackle who played ten seasons in the Arena Football League with the Orlando Predators and Toronto Phantoms. He was drafted by the New Orleans Saints in the eleventh round of the 1990 NFL Draft. Burnett first enrolled at the University of Florida before transferring to Western Kentucky University. He attended Pensacola High School in Pensacola, Florida. He was also a member of the Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks of the World League of American Football. He was named to the Arena Football League 15th Anniversary Team in 2001. Burnett has also been head coach of the Fayetteville Guard of the American Indoor Football Association.
- Johnson, L.C. (July 4, 2000). "Inside Webbie's World". orlandosentinel.com. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- "1990 NFL Draft". pro-football-reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- "AIFA: Guard name Burnett coach". sports.tmcnet.com. February 17, 2010. Retrieved August 29, 2014.
- Mitchell, Billy (February 15, 1985). "About recruits, basketball, etc.". The Tuscaloosa News. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- "Webbie Burnett". arenafan.com. Retrieved August 29, 2014.