Warner Hastings, 15th Earl of Huntingdon
Hastings was born at St Stephen's Green, Dublin, the son of Francis Power Plantagenet Hastings, 14th Earl of Huntingdon and Mary Anne Wilmot Westenra. He succeeded his father to the title of 15th Earl of Huntingdon on 20 May 1885.
- Lady Maud Kathleen Cairnes Plantagenet Hastings (28 March 1893 - 8 February 1965) married William Montagu Curzon-Herrick, son of Colonel Hon. Montagu Curzon and Esmé Fitzroy, on 28 July 1916
- Lady Norah Frances Hastings (12 September 1894 - 1985) married Francis Charles Adelbert Henry Needham, 4th Earl of Kilmorey, son of Francis Charles Needham, 3rd Earl of Kilmorey and Ellen Constance Baldock, on 10 February 1920
- Lady Marian Ileene Mabel Hastings (15 Septembter 1895 - 22 April 1947) married Captain Patrick Keith Cameron, son of Keith Cameron on 16 July 1918. Secondly Captain John Walter Wilson Bridges, son of Rear-Admiral Walter Bogue Bridges, in 1943.
- Francis John Clarence Westenra Plantagenet Hastings, 16th Earl of Huntingdon (30 January 1901 - 1990)
He was Page of Honour to the Viceregal Court of Ireland between 1880 and 1881.
He held the office of Deputy Lieutenant of King's County.
He was commissioned an officer in the 3rd (Militia) Battalion, Prince of Wales's Leinster Regiment, where he was appointed major on 4 June 1902, and retired as lieutenant-colonel in 1905. He served again in the First World War.
He was a Master of Fox Hounds to the Ormond and East Galway hunts in Ireland, and to the Atherstone (Warwickshire)and North Staffordshire hunts in England.
Lord Huntingdon settled in England by 1925, where he lived at Burton Hall, near Loughborough, Leicestershire. He died in 1939, aged seventy, and was buried in the parish churchyard of St Helen's, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
He gave his address in 1896 as'Sharavogue', Roscrea.
- Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition, volume 2, page 1987.
- The Complete Peerage, Volume VI. St Catherine's Press. 1926. p. 664.
- The 'Clarence Volume' containing the descendants of George, Duke of Clarence, Volume 1. Melville Henry Massue Ruvigny et Raineval. Genealogical Publishing Company, 1994
- The London Gazette: . 3 June 1902.
- Kelly's Handbook of Distinguished People, 1939. Kelly's. p. 1002.
- Who Was Who, Volume III, 1929-1940. A and C Black. 1947. p. 683.
- Kelly's Handbook to the Titled, Landed and Official Classes, 1925. Kelly's. p. 868.
- LDCYC Membership list
|Peerage of England|
Francis Power Plantagenet Hastings
|Earl of Huntingdon
| Succeeded by|
Francis John Clarence Westenra Plantagenet Hastings