Walang Iwanan (TV series)
|Genre||Family drama, Slice of life|
|Developed by||Linggit Tan-Marasigan|
Jerome Chavez Pobocan|
Rechie A. del Carmen
Claudio Tots Sanchez Mariscal IV
|Opening theme||Bawat Bata by Louise Abuel, Raikko Mateo, Karla Cruz, Jon Michael and Micko Laurente|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English|
|No. of episodes||35|
|Executive producer(s)||Marie Kris Macas|
|Editor(s)||Alexces Megan Abarquez|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Original release||October 19 – December 4, 2015|
Walang Iwanan (lit. Without Leave) is a 2015 Philippine family drama television series directed by Jerome Chavez Pobocan, starring child stars Louise Abuel, Raikko Mateo, Micko Laurente, John Michael and Karla Cruz, together with Roxanne Guinoo, Jhong Hilario, John Estrada and Beauty Gonzalez. The series premiered on ABS-CBN's Kapamilya Gold afternoon block and worldwide on The Filipino Channel from October 19, 2015 to December 4, 2015  succeeding Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita.
Jose Bautista (Louise Abuel) grew away from his mother, father and siblings. He lived with his two grandmothers, Lola Ina and Lola Ebe. Jose didn't know the truth behind his identity that he was the son of Anita (Roxanne Guinoo) with another man, Roel (Joem Bascon). But due to the simple dream of Anita's whole family to have a child, she chose to marry Kamlon (Jhong Hilario) who promised Anita he will treat Jose like his real child. But Kamlon does not fulfill that promise and denies Jose. Because of their desperation to correct the mistakes, Ebe and Ina raised Jose with them.
Jose grew happy, obedient, and respectful. He never once questioned his separation from his family but he still longed to be with them one day too. Jose was satisfied and happy with his grandmothers until both of them died. Jose moves to his family's home and because of the lessons taught by them, he has to learned to be positive in life and live with the family he has not met. Anita has introduced Jose to his siblings, Boy (Micko Laurente), Maribel (Karla Cruz), Crisencio (Jon Michael) and Michael (Raikko Mateo), they are equally uncomfortable with him. It was hard to get close to them because Boy hated him.
- Louise Abuel as Jose Gonzales
- Micko Laurente as Boy Bautista
- Raikko Mateo as Michael Bautista
- Jon Michael as Crisencio Bautista
- Karla Cruz as Maribel Bautista
- Roxanne Guinoo as Anita Gonzales-Bautista
- Jhong Hilario as Kamlon Bautista
- John Estrada as Diosdado "Dado" Pascual
- Beauty Gonzalez as Jane Bautista
- Alex Castro as Father Chito
- Nicco Manalo as Sarge
- Ramon Christopher as Tisoy
- Shey Bustamante as Grace
- Yda Yaneza as Lola Maring
- Crispin Pineda as Lolo Pido
- Boots Anson-Roa as Lola Ina
- Ces Quesada as Lola Ebe
- Irma Adlawan as Lydia Trinidad-Gonzales
- Joem Bascon as Roel (Jose's biological father)
|PILOT EPISODE||FINALE EPISODE||PEAK||AVERAGE||SOURCE|
- ↑ "LOOK: Roxanne Guinoo returns in new teleserye". ABS-CBN News. August 1, 2015. Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- ↑ ABSCBN Entertainment (October 2, 2015). "WALANG IWANAN: This October on ABS-CBN!". ABSCBN Entertainment. YouTube. Retrieved October 5, 2015.
- ↑ ABSCBN Entertainment (October 8, 2015). "WALANG IWANAN Full Trailer: This October 19 on ABS-CBN!". ABSCBN Entertainment. YouTube. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- ↑ National TV Ratings (16-22 October 2015)