|Look up wagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wagon is a heavy four-wheeled vehicle.
Wagon may also refer to:
- Wagon (toy)
- Wagon (railroad), or freight car, a railroad car used for transporting freight
- Wagon (theater), a mobile platform upon which theatrical scenery is built
- Wagon (company), a British car parts company
- Wagon Mound, New Mexico, a village in Mora County
- An automobile ,(similar to the German Wagen in Volkswagen), e.g. the type:
- Yamatogoto or wagon, a Japanese musical instrument
- Wagons (band), an alt-country band from Melbourne, Australia, formed in 1999.
People with the surname
- Daniel Wagon (born 1976), Australian rugby league player and coach
- Stan Wagon, Canadian-American mathematician