Węgry, Opole Voivodeship
|Coordinates: 50°44′35″N 18°1′8″E / 50.74306°N 18.01889°E|
Węgry [ˈvɛnɡrɨ] (German Wengern) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Turawa, within Opole County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) west of Turawa and 11 km (7 mi) north-east of the regional capital Opole.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II).
The village has an approximate population of 800.