|Coordinates: 50°23′13″N 30°21′29″E / 50.38694°N 30.35806°ECoordinates: 50°23′13″N 30°21′29″E / 50.38694°N 30.35806°E|
|• Total||25.2 km2 (9.7 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,500/km2 (3,900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Area code(s)||+380 4598|
|ISO 3166 code||UA-32|
In 1886, a railway station was built on this site; at the time, the nearest settlement was the village of Zhuliany (Ukrainian Жуляни), so the railway station was given the name "Zhuliany" after the village. In 1912, people started settling around the station.
Between 1946-1956 the modern town of Vyshneve was built. A school was opened, a town council was formed and new streets were constructed. By 1960 the population had reached 4000.
In 1971 the settlement of Vyshneve was officially proclaimed by the Ukrainian Higher Council (parliament) as a town.
Vyshneve's population was 34,465 at the time of the 2001 Ukrainian census. The town has 4 schools, 5 kindergartens, a cinema, a clinic, 2 churches, a hospital and other elements of a modern town.
The chairman of the city is Illya Dikov.
- Ascension Church in Vyshneve
- Railway station
- Monument in Vyshneve
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 21 January 2015.