|Look up vine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vine is typically the grapevine (Vitis), but can refer more generally to any plant with a growth habit of trailing or climbing stems or runners.
Vine or Vines may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Vine (service), a video app owned by Twitter
- Vine Linux, a Linux distribution
- Vine VNC client and server for OS X, part of the Eggplant GUI test automation tool
- Vine Toolkit, an open source software framework used to create web applications
- Amazon Vine, a program of Amazon.com that gives free products to customers in exchange for reviews
- Banyan VINES, a network operating system
- Microsoft Vine, an online service by Microsoft used to keep in touch with people in case of an emergency
- Vine copula, a graphical tool for labeling constraints in high-dimensional probability distributions
- Vine, Indiana, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- Vine, Zagorje ob Savi, a settlement in the Municipality of Zagorje ob Savi, central Slovenia
- Vines High School, in Plano, Texas, U.S.
- Vine (demon), in theology, a denizen of Hell
- VINE Transit, a public transit system in Napa County
- "Vine", a song by Avail on the 1998 album Over the James
- Vine, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Vines, a toy in the Beanie Babies 2.0 line
- The Vine, a future bus rapid transit service in Vancouver, Washington, U.S.; See C-Tran