Vespasiano Vincenzo Gonzaga
Vespasiano Vincenzo Gonzaga (1621-1687) was an Italian noble and Viceroy of Valencia.
He was the second son of Cesare II Gonzaga, Duke of Guastalla.
He married in 1679 in Spain with María Inés Manrique de Lara, 10th Countess of Paredes de Nava.
They only had one daughter, María Luisa Manrique de Lara y Gonzaga (1649-1729), 11th Countess of Paredes de Nava.
He was viceroy of Valencia between 1669 and 1675.
- Francesco III, Duke of Mantua
- Isabella, Marchioness of Pescara
- Guglielmo, Duke of Mantua
- Louis, Duke of Nevers
- Federico, Cardinal Gonzaga
- Cesare, Duke of Amalfi
- Ippolita, Duchess of Mondragone
- Francesco, Cardinal Gonzaga
- Andrea, marquis of Specchia and Alessano
- Gian Vicenzo, Cardinal Gonzaga
- Ottavio, Lord of Cercemaggiore
- Alessandro, Count of Novellara
- Francesco IV, Duke of Mantua
- Ferdinando, Duke of Mantua
- Margherita Gonzaga, Duchess of Lorraine
- Vincenzo II, Duke of Mantua
- Eleonora, Holy Roman Empress
- François, Duke of Rethel
- Charles, Duke of Nevers
- Ferdinand, Duke of Mayenne
- Marie Louise, Queen of Poland
- Anne, Countess Palatine of Simmern
- Cesare II, Duke of Guastalla
- Vincenzo, Viceroy of Sicily
- Andrea, Count of San Paolo
- Isabella, Marquise of Gazzuolo
- Camillo II, Count of Novellara