Vaazha Vaitha Deivam
|Vaazha Vaitha Deivam|
Theatrical Release Poster
|Directed by||M. A. Thirumugam|
|Produced by||Sandow M. M. A. Chinnappa Thevar|
|Written by||Aarur Doss|
Gemini Ganesan |
T. S. Balaiah
|Music by||K. V. Mahadevan|
|Cinematography||C. V. Moorthy|
M. G. Thirumugam |
M. G. Balu Rao
M. A. Mariyappan
|28 August 1959|
Vaazha Vaitha Deivam (English: God who made us to live) is 1959 Tamil Romantic - Drama film was directed by M. A. Thirumugam and Produced by Sandow M. M. A. Chinnappa Thevar under his productions Thevar Films. The script were written by Aarur Doss. Music by K. V. Mahadevan asset to the soundtrack. It stars Gemini Ganesan, B. Sarojadevi played lead with T. S. Balaiah, V. K. Ramaswamy, S. V. Subbaiah, P. Kannamba and T. P. Muthulakshmi played pivotal role. The film was dubbed in Telugu as Karmika Vijayam.
The story, rather complicated, is set against a rural backdrop. It is about two families with certain individuals, who create misunderstandings between them. A young man and a women from the two families fall in love and undergo tribulations which include kidnapping and attempts to murder. The mother is a unifying force, who has her own struggles before she brings all of them together in a happy ending.
- Gemini Ganesan
- B. Sarojadevi
- T. S. Balaiah
- P. Kannamba
- S. V. Subbaiah
- T. P. Muthulakshmi
- V. K. Ramaswamy
- K. Malathi
- V. R. Rajagopal
- G. Sakunthala
- T. S. Muthaiah
- Sandow M. M. A. Chinnappa Thevar
- Master Murali
- Art = P. P. Choudry
- Stills = K. G. Velappan
- Processing = V. D. S. Sundaram by Vijaya Lab
- Publicity = M. Veera Raghavalu and K. Arunachalam
- Properties = Cine Crafts and Dr. Giri Museum
- Audiography = T. S. Rangasamy
- Audiography(Song) = W. Narasimma Moorthy
- Choreography = Chopra, Hiralal and S. M. Rajkumar
- Stunt = Stunt Somu
- Cine Effect = R. Jayarama Reddy
Vaazha Vaitha Deivam film was successfully hit at the Box — Office and this film was dubbed in Telugu as Karmika Vijayam but it did not meet with Success.
Randor Guy stated his article in the story were woven interesting elements such as Jallikattu (Taming of the bulls) and Cheetah fighting the bull. The film was well — directed, and the lead pairs Ganesan and sarojadevi contributed well to the romantic sequences, Kannamaba played the sacrificing mother convincingly.
Music by K. V. Mahadevan and lyrics written by Thanjai N. Ramaiah Doss, A. Maruthakasi, Pattukottai Kalyanasundaram, A.S. Narayanan and Kovai Kumaradevan.
|1||Kaaveri Thaan Singari||T. M. Soundararajan P. Suseela||03:16|
|2||Engi Malai Uchiyile||04:22|
|6||Anna Nadaikkaari||T. M. Soundararajan||02:57|
|7||Kolli Malai Saaralile||S. C. Krishnan L. R. Eswari||02:51|
- 1 2 3 4 5 Randor Guy (March 11, 2013). "Blast from the Past — Vaazhavaitha Deivam 1959". "The Hindu". Retrieved 2016-08-22.
- ↑ "A Journey with K. V. Mahadevan". tfmapge. Retrieved 2016-08-22.
- ↑ "Vazha Vaitha Deivam". In.com India. Retrieved 2016-08-22.
- ↑ "Vaazha Vaitha Deivam Songs". gaana. Retrieved 2016-08-22.