USS Perry may refer to the following United States Navy ships that are named for Oliver Hazard Perry:
- USS Perry (1843), a sailing brig 1843–1865.
- USS Commodore Perry (1859), an armed side wheel ferry built in 1859 by Stack and Joyce, Williamsburg, N.Y. and purchased by the Navy 2 October 1861; and commissioned later in the month, Acting Master F. J. Thomas was in command.
- USS Perry (DD-11), Bainbridge-class destroyer 1900–1919.
- USS Perry (DD-340), a Clemson-class destroyer converted into a high speed minesweeper and redesignated DMS–17 effective 19 November 1940. Served 1921–1944; sunk in Battle of Peleliu.
- USS Perry (DD-844), was a Gearing class destroyer 1945–1970.
- USS Oliver Hazard Perry (FFG-7), a guided-missile frigate 1976–1997
- SS Oliver Hazard Perry, a Liberty ship. See List of Liberty ships: M-R.
- Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate
- USNS Matthew Perry (T-AKE-9), a soon to be commissioned dry cargo ship