Four ships of the United States Navy have borne the name USS Fulton, in honor of Robert Fulton.
- United States floating battery Demologos, later Fulton, a catamaran steam frigate, launched in 1815, delivered to the Navy in 1816 and used as a receiving ship until 1829
- USS Fulton (1837), a side-wheel steamer launched in 1837, captured by the Confederates in 1861 and destroyed in the evacuation of Pensacola in 1862
- USS Fulton (SP-247), a patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- USS Fulton (AS-1), a submarine tender launched in 1914, reclassified as a gunboat (PG-49) in 1930, and decommissioned in 1934
- USS Fulton (AS-11), a Fulton-class submarine tender, launched in 1940 and struck in 1991